The website requires the customer to fill a form before placing an order which bounds them with a user-end customer legal contract. The services can only be availed by the customers that are legally eligible to fill a form, in case of under-age the visitors are highly requested to leave the page immediately and highly restricted not to place an order.
For placing an order at the Oxbridge Essays Help customers are required to fill in a form. Filling the order form automatically acknowledges the customer acceptance with the terms and conditions published here. Thus, the customer and the company is bounded with a legal agreement.
Using the content published on our website or placing an order with studying the terms and condition or missing out any clause in our terms and conditions would be considered as a fault at customers end. Oxbridge Essays Help shall not bear consequences of any legal breach.
Clarification of Terms of Services
Here is a list of terminologies used extensively on the page. For the better understanding meaning of the words are explained in terms and conditions.
- Customers, clients, You and Yours are the terms referred solely to potential customers who are eager to place an order for the services offered by the company.
- Us, Our, We, Writing Service, Firm, Company indicates the Oxbridge Essays Help as the registered and legal writing service benefactor.
- Site, Website refers to the official site of the Oxbridge Essays Help.
- Services, Facilities, Papers, Research Content, Product refers to the final content written as per customer’s instruction.
- Order form indicates the online electronic generated form to proceed with your order.
User Privacy and Site Usage Requirements
- Oxbridge Essays Help is highly concerned and protective of its customer’s information and ensures complete confidentiality. The cookies and client information will be automatically collected from the browser is solely used for the company professional purpose only. The company does not use, sold or pass it to any third party.
- The contact details collected from customers are used only by the company for sending email, newsletter, discount and promotional deals to the customers. In case customers feel uneasy with the frequent updates, they may unsubscribe to the website at any time.
- If a customer visits our site, here is the list of information that is collected by our website and stored in our web-servers:
Operating System and Version
Access Date and Time
Average Visit Pages
Location (Region, Country, State, City)
Average Visit Duration
Internet Browser and Version
Order Placing Policy:
The customer is requested to fill out an online form provided by our customer representative to place an order. Following are the details required by the company to place an order:
- Customer’s Name:
- Email Id:
- Contact Number:
- Order Details:
- Credit Card Number:
These details are solely required to communicate with the customer and responding to raised queries. If a customer doubts disclosing the original identity and wants an alternative; they can place an order with code-name however rest of the contract and financial details remain authentic and verified.
Order Cancellation Policy
- From clients end, if the customer ought to cancel the order against full payment. They may cancel their order within one hour after placing an order. As at least an hour time duration is required to access the order and assigned a writer to complete it. However, in case of delays in requesting order cancellation customer shall understand that claim will be subjected to deducting fees on account of order processing fees.
- From the company’s end, the order can be cancelled by two conditions without informing or notifying the customers. The customer should also not receive any compensation if found guilty for these allegations:
- Condition#1: If the customer is found guilty of any scam or fraud.
Condition#2: If the customer tends to violet any term or condition intentionally or unintentionally.
Paper Revision Policy
- The company is bound to provide unlimited revisions for the client if the writer mistakes to cover any instruction provided by the client in the order form.
- Revision request will not be considered valid if the company comply with the instruction of the papers and customer demand to revise for the additional information not mentioned earlier in the order form. It will be considered an amendment which will be charged.
Money Back Guarantee Policy
- In case the customer has not requested for revision or amendment, his request would immediately be non-validated.
- If the customer has availed the revision or amendment policy and still does not get satisfied with the service, they may claim the money back guarantee. However, the customer should hereby understand that the company shall decide the amount of refund because it will deduct its service charges for order processing.
- The company would not facilitate the refund request from the customer in two conditions:
- Condition#1: If there are minor mistakes in the paper delivered.
Condition#2: If there are minor delays from the company end before order delivery.
Order Amendment Policy
- Any additional write-ups requested by the customer in the order delivered to them would be considered as amendments. Customers should hereby agree to pay the additional charges for the additional word count.
- The customers hereby understand that requesting for material that was not mentioned in the order form would be considered an amendment.
- The customer hereby agrees to extend the deadline of order in case of amendments.
Alteration in Terms and Conditions
Oxbridge Essays Help reserves the right for changing or altering the terms and condition mentioned on our website at any moment without notifying the clients. Therefore, we highly recommend our existing and new customer to go through this page of the website before placing an order with us. The order that is placed after the changes have been made would be considered as customer’s agreement and acceptance about the changes of terms and conditions of Oxbridge Essays Help. In case of any damage or loss to the customer, the company would not be held responsible. The customer would be held responsible for the consequences of any legal breach or ignorance of term of services.